Student Life coordinates services for students of NMSU with the overriding goal of student success, framed on an understanding of student development theory.
- The gateway to student co-curricular engagement outside the classroom through school spirit, traditions, building community, and developing leaders.
- Ensuring students’ rights are maintained.
- Providing guidance to students on legal issues.
- Providing students with answers to questions related to university processes and policies.
- Service as the primary contact for families.
- Holding students accountable to university standards.