Discussions about Learning is not a Sprint and A Culture of Evidence in Student Affairs.
What we have gained:
- How to look at a profession and how to be part of the learning process.
- We have influence on the students. (Paradigm shift)
- Why do we do this?
- Groundwork is here.
- Intentionality: be mindful of who we are talking to. Interactions need to be mindful
- Focus on learning with strudents. Become apart of the culture of learning. Be a leader not just a volunteer.
In the future, we will answer these questions:
- How do we apply all this?
- How to get perfect out of the way?
- Need more practical advice.
- How do we implement?