Greetings NMSU Community,
The University Registrar Search Committee invites the NMSU Community to open forums to meet the candidates for the Registrar position. The Registrar oversees key university functions including transcripts, academic records, enrollment verifications, STAR Degree Audit, and course schedules. The Registrar position is a critical and valuable leadership role for the NMSU system as it interfaces daily with students, staff, faculty, and administrators. The Registrar also works closely with the Associate Deans Academic Council (ADAC).
Finalist information as well as dates and times for open forums with the finalists can be found in the table below. We hope to see you there!
Updated August 18, 2014
|Interview Date||Finalist||Résumé||Interview Itinerary||Feedback|
|August 5, 2014||Denise Esquibel||Esquibel Résumé||Esquibel Itinerary||Esquibel Feedback|
|August 13, 2014||Michelle Balon||Balon Résumé||Balon Itinerary||Balon Feedback|
|September 5, 2014||Cassandra Lachica-Chavez||Lachica-Chavez Résumé||Lachica-Chavez Itinerary|
University Registrar Search Committee
- Brian Atwood, Bursar, University Accounts Receivable, Chair
- Braun Cartwright, Associate Athletic Director
- Delia De Leon, Associate Director, Admissions
- Norice Lee, Associate Dean, Library
- Siiri Rogers, Director, Student Information Management
- Will Waller, Associate Director, Financial Aid