SAEM offices are moving around, as parts of Corbett Center Student Union are renovated, and Hardman Hall and Jacobs Hall are remodeled into the Undergraduate Learning Center. Also, starting this fall, Monagle Hall will be closed. The offices in these buildings are now or will be elsewhere on campus. Below is the list of changes in office locations:
- The Dean of Students Office is now located in Corbett Center Student Union, second floor, room 235 (effective immediately), in the space previously occupied by Campus Activities
- Campus Activities is now located at Corbett Center Student Union, second floor, room 237
- Student Success Center-Zuhl staff are now in Hardman Hall, room 202. Tutoring is still available in Zuhl Library, in the south wing on the second floor.
- Some University Admissions staff are now back in their offices, and the rest are expected back by Tuesday, June 18.
- WAVE will move to Garcia Hall (room number to be announced) later this summer.
Also be aware that Housing and Residential Life has moved to Corbett Center Student Union, Second Floor, room 230 (effective June 15th)
Additional information on the Graduate School relocation.