Monday, April 15th from 6:00-7:30pm
Corbett Center, Colfax Room (210)
The federal health reform law will be fully implemented by the end of this year. Find out what big changes are coming in the next 9 months. Get answers to these questions and more:
- How will more than 400,000 uninsured New Mexicans get health insurance beginning in January?
- What is the “Medicaid Expansion”?
- What is a health insurance “Exchange”?
- Who is required to get health insurance – and what kind of penalty will people pay if they stay uninsured?
- Are there special rules for students?
Sponsored by NMSU Social Work Services
Questions? Contact Lori Haussamen at email@example.com or 646-2731.