NMSU branding
New Mexico State University
New Mexico State University

Thank your for your service!

instagrampopcorn

Happy Valentine’s Day! I want to thank all of you for the wonderful work you do each day. It is truly appreciated. Today you wil receive a bag of caramel corn from Crazy Maizy’s as a small token of my appreciation.

I hope you notice that on the back of each bag is a quote. My personal favorite quote is by Helen Keller, “The world is moved along, not only by the mighty shoves of its heroes, by also by the aggregate of tiny pushes of each honest worker.” Please take a moment to share your quote with a fellow colleague today and take some time to celebrate your service and this day.

Tagged with: , ,

4 Comments

1. Lori McKee says:

The popcorn is great! We at Health & Wellness sincerely appreciate the recognition and in such a yummy way!

2. Brandon says:

Thank you Dr. Montoya! I really appreciate the kind of gesture that this is. I have been very happy with the direction that SAEM has taken since we began working together and I look forward to see it’s evolution to greater and greater things!
    P.S.
    That place makes some pretty good popcorn I have come to notice.

3. Benjamin Diven, M.D. says:

We munched through our meetings and enjoyed your gesture of kindness and celebration. You have your hands full so I very much appreciate the extra efforts you make on your division’s staff.

4. Silvia Green says:

The staff and students that work at the Activity Center, and the Aquatic Center truly appreciate the gesture! It really means a great deal to us. Thank you!