All SAEM staff should plan to attend at least one of the Big Meetings to give input on ideas that are under consideration for SAEM strategic planning.
- July 18, 2:00 pm, Doña Ana Room of Corbett Center
- July 24, 10:00 am, Doña Ana Room of Corbett Center
Refreshments will be served at each of these events.
Members of the SAEM Leadership Team were given the results of brainstorming sessions on June 28. They are now working with senior staff in their areas to develop 3–4 priorities for their strategic plan (due by July 16).
We heard from many of you that we need to work together more closely: this is where we start. At the Big Meetings, all staff can share their ideas about how we can collaborate to better serve our students. The areas represented at these meetings include:
- Dean of Students
- Financial Aid and Scholarship Services
- Health and Wellness
- Office of the Vice President
- Student Diversity and Outreach
- Student Engagement
- University Admissions
- University Registrar
Following these sessions, leaders will finalize priorities for a strategic plan. The final plan will include goals, actions to support goals, timelines, team members, resources needed, and measures of success.
Just as a reminder, here is an overview of the SAEM strategic planning process.
- COMPLETED: March 1 Leadership Team Input
- COMPLETED: Brainstorming sessions June 6–25
- SAEM input on ideas (July 18, 2 pm & July 24, 10 am, Doña Ana Room, CCSU)
- Finalize plan by October 1
- Begin distribution to staff and University Administration in October
- Update plan for 2013 annual reporting (June–July 2012)