NMSU branding
New Mexico State University
New Mexico State University

Carol Hicks joins NMSU as SSS Director

Please join me in welcoming Carol B. Hicks as the new Director of the TRIO Student Support Services Program.  Carol began her service with NMSU on May 1.  Carol’s 21 years of professional experience in higher education  have included working with Financial Aid, the TRIO Educational Talent Search and TRIO Upward Bound Programs at the University of Rochester, Rochester Institute of Technology, and the University of Texas-El Paso.  She also serves on the Executive Board for the El Paso YWCA and is the President of the Texas Association of Student Special Services Program (TASSP).

Tagged with: , ,

2 Comments

1. Christina Chavez Kel says:

Carol – Welcome to NMSU! The Office of Student Diversity works closely with our TRIO Programs. I look forward to meeting you. CCK

2. Rodrigo Rau Mora says:

Carol WELCOME to NMSU!! Sorry I am a little late but, I just read the article. It is great to see one small step towards equity at NMSU!!! I am very excited to collaborating with you and your office as I have in the past. I am a past TRIO student and am in Sevilla, Spain at the moment writing a thesis. I look forward to meeting with you!

Rodrigo Rau Mora