NMSU branding
New Mexico State University
New Mexico State University

Open Forum, June 12, Doña Ana Room, CCSU

All SAEM staff are invited to attend one of two Open Forum sessions on June 12, Corbett Center Student Union Doña Ana Room. The sessions will begin at 1:00 and 2:30, and refreshments will be served.

I am planning to spend some time sharing updates with you as well as my plans for the coming year.  In addition, I will provide time for you to share your thoughts and feedback with me.   Hearing from you — each of you — helps me to stay in tune with what is happening in your areas, and helps me to better explain our issues to the larger campus community. Our perspective is important: we represent not just our own concerns but we have a unique perspective on the challenges and successes of our students, too.

At these sessions, I will also talk about our planning process for SAEM. Again, we will be seeking the input of every member of the SAEM staff for help in deciding where our priorities should be. You are the experts in how to do your job, and we need your thoughts to help us improve.

As always, offices need to stay open during these sessions. This is why there are two sessions, so staff can take turns and keep offices open. I am hoping you will take an hour out of your busy day and let me know what you are thinking about.  I look forward to see you there!

Tagged with:

2 Comments